Model 2: Acute sensitization/ challenge model (14 days)
- Description: Sensitized with HDM by intranasal administration on day 0, followed by intranasal challenge at days 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Mice were sacrificed 3 hours after the last challenge.
- Duration: 14 days.
- Attributes: Acute sensitization/ challenge model.
- Endpoints: Total and differential cell count. Inflammatory mediator content.
- Material used: D. pteronyssinus extract from Citeq
Citeq products elicit a stronger T-cell and neutrophil infiltration than products of competitors. Changes in other cell populations are of the same magnitude across all products.
IL-5, 10 & 13 cytokine production is equal in all products. IL-17 and IFN-y production was higher when Mice were treated with Citeq HDM 15G10.
All allergic asthma models
- Acute inflammatory model (7 days)
- Acute sensitization/ challenge model (14 days)
- Acute sensitization/ challenge model (17 days)
- Acute challenge model (21 days)
- New HDM (immuno)therapy testing (45 days)
- Sensitization/ challenge model (60 days)