Material in freeze-dried form
Our material will be delivered in freeze-dried (lyophilized) form. Some of the advantages of our freeze-dried material are:
- Starting material (freeze-dried extract) is a ready to use powder.
- Adding buffer to the product
- Only filtering and analysis are necessary
- Further specific (in house) processing
- Better specification of product and intermediate product.
- Difference in starting material and your end product is minimized.
- A longer shelf life, approx 10 years with an exception for the venom’s which have a shelf life of approx. 5 years. You can use the material over a longer period of time.
- You can use the freeze-dried material to reach targeted dilutions to achieve specified protein per mL concentrations.
- Direct use of freeze-dried extract; production occurs without preservatives or buffer salts
- Easy reconstitution to reach target protein dilutions
In short, weight the amount you need, dissolve the freeze-dried extract in your buffer of choice and analyse your product. The released product can be used nearly immediately.
Available allergen source material
We have the following materials available for allergic asthma research. We do our best to meet all of your requirements so please let us know what you find important so we can deliver the best material available.