D. pteronyssinus house dust mite extract
Looking for Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus house dust mite extract? Our specialty is the production of the house dust mites (HDMs) Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and Dermatophagoides farinae. All our house dust mite extracts contain the native proteins, with no denaturing treatments during production and purification.
We deliver Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus house dust mite extract in the following vials:
- Extract (vials of 10mg, 100mg or 1gr) Whole culture of Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus which is extracted. Extracts are applied in in-vitro diagnostics tests and as standards or active substance in the research of asthma and allergy.
- Extract (micro vial 200 µg BCA)) We have small micro vials of freeze dried Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus house dust mite extract available which we have developed especially for research groups. Each vial contains 200 µg protein (BCA) for the use in animal model testing. With these small vials you are assured of a fresh solution for each use and it will avoid the problems of freezing and thawing and other circumstances which could degrade the product.
- We also have the D. pteronyssinus available in the following forms: D. ptersonyssinus purified and D. ptersonyssinus whole culture.
The advantages of our material
- Defined allergen source material, we deliver our material with extensive information about the amount of allergens in our material so you really can tell what you are using for your application. Click here for an example of the certificate of analysis that will be delivered with our products.
- Large batches, we produce in large batches so we can deliver from the same batch over a longer period of time. This means you are assured of the same material and consistency. If you are using our material and you are satisfied with it you can even place a reservation of a specific lot so you will receive the same material in the future.
- Freeze-dried, our material will be delivered in freeze-dried form (lyophilization) to assure a long shelf life and can easily be used to reach targeted dilutions.
- Available in different sizes such as 10 mg, 100 mg and 1 gram (specific sizes can be delivered on request).
- No animal or human components, our mites are cultivated on defined media without any animal or human components.
Are you interested in this product?
You can add this product to your quote request. Just choose the form you want and click on the “add to quote” button at the beginning of this page (no registration needed). We will contact you as soon as possible. Off course you can also send us an e-mail or give us a call.(specific sizes can be delivered on request).