D. farinae extract
We produce high quality D. farinae extract. Dermatophagoides farinae belongs to the Pyroglyphidae family. Dermatophagoides farinae is the second most important house dust mite (HDM) next to D. pteronyssinus. Our specialty is the production of house dust mites (HDMs) and their allergens. Our strength lies in the control of the whole chain, from cultivation to purification. Our specialty starts with our cultivation medium which has an absolute low in foreign protein. All our house dust mite products contain the native proteins, with no denaturing treatments during production and purification.
We deliver D. farinae extracts in the following vials:
- D. farinae extract of whole culture (vials of 10mg, 100mg or 1gr) Whole culture which is extracted. Extracts are applied in in-vitro diagnostics tests and as standards or active substance in the research of asthma and allergy.
- We also have D. farinae available in the following forms: D. farinae purified and D. farinae whole culture.
The advantages of our material
- Defined allergen source material, we deliver our material with extensive information about the amount of allergens in our material so you really can tell what you are using for your application.
- Large batches, we produce in large batches so we can deliver from the same batch over a longer period of time. This means you are assured of the same material and consistency. If you are using our material and you are satisfied with it you can even place a reservation of a specific lot so you will receive the same material in the future.
- Freeze-dried, our material will be delivered in freeze-dried form (lyophilization) to assure a long shelf life and can easily be used to reach targeted dilutions.
- Available in different sizes such as 10 mg, 100 mg and 1 gram (specific sizes can be delivered on request).
- No animal or human components, our mites are cultivated on defined media without any animal or human components.
Are you interested in this product?
You can add this product to your quote request. Just choose the form you want and click on the “add to quote” button at the beginning of this page (no registration needed). We will contact you as soon as possible. Off course you can also send us an e-mail or give us a call.