Acarus siro storage mite (extract)
Acarus siro, also known as flour mite, belongs to the Acardiae family. A. siro is recognized as a storage mite, an important environmental allergen and a common agricultural pest. The primair food sources of A. Siro are flour and cereal products but it also feeds on house dust, straw and hay. Acarus siro is a possible cause of allergic disorders, mostly among farmers, but also within urban homes. Common allergic disorders are allergic rhinitis or asthma and atopic dermatitis.
We deliver Acarus siro extract in the following vials:
- Extract of whole culture (vials of 10mg, 100mg or 1g) Whole culture which is extracted.
- We also have A. siro available in the following form: A. siro whole culture.
The advantages of our material
- Defined allergen source material, we deliver our material with extensive information about the amount of allergens in our material so you really can tell what you are using for your application.
- Large batches, we produce in large batches so we can deliver from the same batch over a longer period of time. This means you are assured of the same material and consistency. If you are using our material and you are satisfied with it you can even place a reservation of a specific lot so you will receive the same material in the future.
- Freeze-dried, our material will be delivered in freeze-dried form (lyophilization) to assure a long shelf life and can easily be used to reach targeted dilutions.
- Available in different sizes such as 10 mg, 100 mg and 1 gram (specific sizes can be delivered on request).
- No animal or human components, our mites are cultivated on defined media without any animal or human components.
Are you interested in this product?
You can add this product to your quote request. Just choose the form you want and click on the “add to quote” button at the beginning of this page (no registration needed). We will contact you as soon as possible. Off course you can also send us an e-mail or give us a call.(specific sizes can be delivered on request).